- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Gallery Apartment is a first floor apartment in the centre of the seaside village of Rhosneigr on the west coast of Anglesey in North Wales.
With one double bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge, this apartment can sleep up to four people.
The accommodation also includes a family bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen a dining table and a sitting area with a sofa bed and sea views.
Outside the apartment are an enclosed rear decked area with furniture and a first floor decked area with furniture and sea views.
Being just a stone's throw from the beach and right next to the village amenities, The Gallery Apartment is a fantastic apartment for a holiday right next to the coast.
One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with half bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and some sea views.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, flat screen TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Roadside parking
- Enclosed rear decked area with furniture, first floor decked area with furniture and sea views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Village amenities between 20-100 yards
- Sandy beach 150 yards
- Note: Property is accessed by external metal steps
- Note: Surfing and stand up paddleboarding lessons and hire are available at a discounted rate
- Please contact the owners for more information
- Note: This property isn't suitable for children aged five years and under.
Note: This property isn't suitable for children aged five years and under.
About the location
Llangefni 12 miles; Trearddur Bay 12 miles; Holyhead 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The seaside village of Rhosneigr is situated on the west coast of Anglesey, famous for its spectacular cliffs and sandy beaches. Today it is known for its magnificent beaches and renowned watersports, providing some of the best windsurfing and kitesurfing in the UK, with tuition available in the village. Activities include fishing, sailing, sand yachting, wreck diving, golf and hours of family fun on the enormous sandy beaches. There are several pubs, restaurants and shops in the village, with the market towns of Llangefni and Holyhead (starting point for day-trips to Dublin), and the City of Bangor within easy travelling distance.