- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bryn Awel is a detached single storey cottage on the main coast road to Church Bay, on Anglesey.
There is a king-size double room, and two further doubles.
There is a house bathroom, a fitted kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and an enclosed lawned garden with some lovely views towards a working windmill, Snowdonia and the sea.
In an ideal spot for enjoying Anglesey, Bryn Awel is a great year-round holiday home.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 2 x doubles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Garage for watercraft and mountain bikes
- Enclosed lawn with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: This cottage is located next to the coast road, some road noise may be heard. Please be aware that the owner will charge additional electricity charges for charging an electric car. Please note: Check-in and check-out times have now changed to 5pm and 9am
- Also, towels will no longer be provided within the property, so please bring your own
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Holyhead 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Church Bay nestles on the North West coastline of Anglesey, boasting a Blue Flag sandy beach, renowned for its safe, family fun. Close by, the village of Llanfaethlu provides a local shop and a Post Office. Indulge in fabulous watersports, including kitesurfing, diving and sailing at the stunning Rhosneigr beach, or enjoy 18 holes at a choice of three local golf courses.