- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
In a fantastic hillside location on the outskirts of the marina village of Y Felinheli, this detached stone property is just five minutes from the historic town of Caernarfon.
The interior has been decorated to a very high standard and furnished with stylish modern pieces which compliment the property's period features.
Outside, there is also a lovely patio area which offers an excellent place to enjoy some al fresco dining with a backdrop of stunning views, or to simply sit and read a book in the sun.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 2 x doubles, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath with hand shower, basin and WC. Shower room with large shower, basin and WC. Modern fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility room. Sitting room with cast iron gas stove.
- Central heating with cast iron gas stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, widescreen TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Patio area with garden furniture, BBQ on request and views over Menai Straits
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins downhill walk
- Note: Part of this walk is across fields and is not recommended for the infirm
- Alternative route along road takes 10 minutes.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bangor 3 miles; Caernarfon 5 miles; Llanberis 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Formerly known as Port Dinorwic, Y Felinheli is situated on the beautiful Menai Straits between the historic town of Caernarfon and the cathedral city of Bangor. This lovely harbour town is home to a small, established yachting marina with an interesting lock, which allows boats to enter or leave before cruising down the Straits to the open sea. There is also a wide selection of amenities in the village as well as pubs, restaurants, shops and a hotel, whilst just two miles away is an award-winning five-star restaurant for something a little more special. The landscape of this pretty region is incredibly diverse and offers the stunning mountain of Snowdonia, the beautiful Lleyn Peninsula, and the sandy beaches of the Isle of Anglesey â€“ all of which are within easy driving distance.