- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Converted from an old farm building on the outskirts of the marina village of Y Felinheli, the accommodation in this detached property is laid out mostly over the ground floor, and features a king-size double bedroom, a well-equipped kitchen and a first floor sitting room, accessed by a spiral staircase, with wonderful views over the Menai Straits.
There is a raised patio garden with garden furniture and a BBQ, as well as stunning views of the Menai Straits, a great location for a relaxing drink in the evening.
Take a stroll over fields to the shop and pub, or venture further afield to explore Snowdonia or Anglesey.
Mostly ground floor.
One ground floor king-size double bedroom with French door to elevated patio with fantastic views. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with double sofa bed and lovely views of Menai Straits. Note: Sitting room is accessed via spiral staircase.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV, CD/radio/iPod dock, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sheltered bike storage
- Raised patio garden with garden furniture, BBQ on request and stunning views of Menai Straits
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins downhill walk
- Note: Part of this walk is across fields and is not recommended for the infirm
- Alternative route along road takes 10 minutes
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bangor 3 miles; Caernarfon 5 miles; Llanberis 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The harbour town of Y Felinheli, formerly known as Port Dinorwic, is set on the beautiful Menai Straits, with wonderful views of Anglesey, between the towns of Caernarfon and Bangor. An established yachting marina, the lock at Y Felinheli allows boats to enter or leave before cruising down the straits and to open sea. Y Felinheli has a selection of amenities, including pubs, restaurants, shops and a hotel. The stunning mountains and lakes of Snowdonia, the beaches of Anglesey and the lovely Lleyn Peninsula are all within an easy drive.