- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Braeside is an end terraced cottage in the village of Aberfoyle in the Trossachs near to Loch Lomond.
The cottage sleeps five people and has one double bedroom, one twin, a single and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking and courtyard garden with outdoor furniture.
Just a two minute walk to the village centre and with fabulous scenery all around, Braeside is a lovely holiday cottage in mid Scotland.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric storage heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car with roadside parking available
- Courtyard garden to rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The garden is accessed via a flight of steps and would be unsuitable for those with limited mobility
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Stirling 19 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The village of Aberfoyle lies within The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The area around the Trossachs is where Highland meets Lowland, and the surrounding hills are friendlier than the Highlands further north. Aberfoyle itself offers a selection of shops, restaurants and pubs and is situated just a 20 minute drive from the shores of Loch Lomond. Within The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park there are a huge variety of attractions; enjoy a gentle stroll through the Balloch Castle Country Park or the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, which will guide you past lochside villages and sandy bays, or, for the more adventurous, the mountains offer challenging walks and climbs.