- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cairn View is a welcoming ground floor apartment in the village of Arrochar, on the very shores of Loch Long.
The apartment has a double room, a twin room (which can be offered as a double by prior arrangement) and a room with a single bed and an additional pull-out stacker bed.
There is a shower room, and an additional cloakroom too.
There is also an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wonderful loch views.
Outside, the water is practically on your doorstep, including a seating area on the shore and the opportunity for loch fishing.
There is off road parking as well.
Cairn View makes a great base for enjoying time in Arrochar, on the loch or heading to Loch Lomond.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be double on request), 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with doors to garden and loch views.
- Central heating from biomass woodburner in closed off lean-to (all fuel provided by the owner)
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars and storage for trailer
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned rear garden opening onto loch
- Patio area with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 mins walk, pub next door
- Note: The garden opens onto the loch, which is tidal
- Note: Private slipway with direct access to Loch Long, and use of fixed winch available
- Note: Guests staying at Cairn View can use the Arrochar Three Villages Hall Gymnasium, situated 5 minutes' walk away, at a cost of £2 per person, per visit
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is not suitable for wheelchair users.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Helensburgh 15 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Situated at the head of Loch Long - the most northerly point in the network of lochs that extend from the Clyde Estuary - is the village of Arrochar. This region is very popular amongst climbers, due to its proximity to Ben Arthur, often referred to as the Cobbler, and various other peaks. Also in the area is the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The village itself offers an unusually large selection of shops, restaurants and pubs and is just a mile and a half away from another Loch Lomondside village - Tarbert. The impressive expanse of water of Loch Lomond provides a variety of interesting and exciting activities such as a gentle stroll through the Balloch Castle Country Park and the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park. There are numerous other walking and climbing opportunities throughout the region.