- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Top Flat is a second floor holiday apartment situated in the village of Tighnabruaich on the Kyles of Bute in Argyllshire.
The apartment sleeps five people in three bedrooms - one double, one room with adult bunks and one room with child's single folding bed.
There is a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, while the open plan living area has a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
WiFi available throughout.
Outside, guests have access to a rear shared garden.
With stunning views over the Kyles of Bute and with wonderfully scenic walking and cycling to be enjoyed in the area, Top Flat makes a great base for a break in Argyllshire.
All second floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area with multi-fuel stove. Property is heated with Fischer central heating system. Note: Apartment is accessed via external and internal staircases.
- Electric heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Electricity and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Roadside parking in street next to cottage on first come, first served basis
- Shared lawned garden to rear
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: The foot of the garden is unfenced with a short drop to the shore - children to be supervised and care taken at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dunoon 23 miles; Inverary 40 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Tighnabruaich is a village located on Argyll's Secret Coast, in a very scenic area, and offers cafes, restaurants and an art gallery. The village looks out over the Kyles of Bute and the area offers lovely hills, glens, beaches and clear waters ideal for boating or diving. Visit Dunoon, Inverary Castle or Glasgow further afield.