- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
Dundonald Landing is a detached wooden chalet in a secluded location close to Loch Etive, 2.5 miles from the village of Benderloch on the west coast of Scotland.
The chalet offers open plan, studio style accommodation all on the ground floor level, with a double bed (made up of 1 single with pull-out stacker bed), fitted kitchen and sitting/dining area.
There is also a shower room with shower, basin and WC.
The front doors open onto the lawned area with furniture and BBQ and the private jetty.
Off road parking for two cars is available.
With the tranquil loch right by your chalet, and wonderful, scenic walks to be enjoyed in the area, Dundonald Landing is a great base for a relaxing break on the west coast of Scotland.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with double bed, fitted kitchen and sitting/dining area. Separate sitting room. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Front doors open onto lawned area and private jetty.
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview and DVD, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private off road parking area for 2 cars
- Lockable external storage
- Decked area to front with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Property accessed via seven external steps with substantial handrails on each side
- Note: This property opens out onto a sea loch, young children/pets must be supervised
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Oban 7 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Benderloch is a village next to Loch Etive in the West Highlands of Scotland, part of the Lynn of Lorn National Scenic Area. Benderloch is amidst stunning scenery and has a bar, general store and two restaurants. Visit the Sea Life Sanctuary and Nature Reserve or travel to Castle Stalker, or Ardchattan Priory Garden, which dates back to the 13th century. Oban is 7 miles away with a variety of amenities.