- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Erra Loch is a semi-detached cottage in the hamlet of Bonawe just eight miles from Benderloch.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one super king-size double bedroom and one king-size double and a ground floor family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen as well as a sitting room with dining area.
Outside is ample off road parking and a garden with furniture and BBQ.
Situated in the West Highlands of Scotland, Erra Loch is a lovely cottage to visit at any time of the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king-size double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric central heating with storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 miles
- Note: This cottage has a private water supply
- Note: There is direct access to the loch, which is fenced and gated.
About the location
Oban 7 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The village of Benderloch lies on the north side of Loch Etive in the West Highlands of Scotland, and forms part of the Lynn of Lorn National Scenic Area. Next to the coast and surrounded by spectacular scenery and views, Benderloch is served by a general store and two restaurants and also boasts a Sea Life Sanctuary, Nature Reserve and forest walks.