- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This lovely semi-detached single storey cottage provides welcoming and comfortable accommodation for a couple or a family.
The owners have furnished the property to a high standard with a warming wood burning stove in the sitting room for cosy evenings in.
The cottage has a large sunny garden to the front and back of the property, and patio doors open out onto a decked area with stunning views out to the Loch.
Boating, fishing (permit required), walking and cycling are all ideal pastimes in this superb holiday location.
The historic Kilmartin village is within driving distance and the bustling towns of Lochgilphead and Oban are also nearby.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric hob/oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD player, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large sunny lawned area to front and back with decked area with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking (this includes E-cigarettes)
- Shop and pub 11 miles
- Note: This property has a private water supply
- Note: Sorry, this property does not accept infants.
Note: Sorry, this property does not accept infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Crinan 7 miles; Lochgilphead 8 miles; Tarbert 21 miles; Oban 30 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Kilmartin has some convenient amenities, including a shop, pub, post office, the Kilmartin House Museum with a cafÃ© and craft shop, and two castles. At the heart of Kilmartin Glen is the historic village of Kilmartin. It is one of the most significant prehistoric sites on the Scottish mainland and within the surrounding six mile area are ancient rock carvings, burial mounds, standing stones and the remains of the Iron Age Fort at Dunadd which was home to the first Kings of Scotland.