- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Games Room
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Kintyre Cottage is a lovely terraced cottage situated in the village of Carradale just 15 miles from Campbeltown on the Kintyre Peninsula.
The cottage can sleep four people in one ground floor king-size double and one first floor twin bedroom with a single sofa bed, together with family shower room.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside is roadside parking and a shared garden with furniture.
Kintyre Cottage is a charming cottage and ideal for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 1 x twin with single sofa bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric heating with storage heaters and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, Sky T.V
- DVD, Wi-Fi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Extra fuel for fire available on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking at front of cottage
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared sloping garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub across road
- Note: Mobile phone reception can be variable at this cottage
- Note: There is reduced head height on the first floor landing
- Note: Entering from the rear into the kitchen and then one step down into the remainder of the ground floor
- Note: The rear door opens to an access courtyard and gardens
- Note: Golf clubs available to hire at additional cost and by prior arrangement, please contact the owner for more details.
About the location
Campbeltown 15 miles; Tarbert 24 miles; Lochgilphead 38 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The lively fishing village of Carradale is situated on the east coast of the Kintyre Peninsula. Many forest walks and two lovely beaches, one at Carradale Bay and the other at nearby Port Righ can be found close by. Also Carradale is a perfect base for exploring Kintyre as well as the numerous nearby islands of Arran, Gigha, Islay and Jura.