- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rose Cottage is a mid-terrace cottage in the Argyll village of Strachur.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two double and a twin, as well as a bathroom and shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen, sitting room with dining area and woodburner and another sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and access to a lawned garden with summerhouse, furniture and barbecue.
Rose Cottage is an ideal base for walking, cycling and fishing.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin, bidet and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove. Second sitting room (seats 4) with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire and stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Lawned garden with summerhouse, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Bedrooms have sloping ceilings
- Note: There is an open burn (stream) running past the garden, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: There is a short drop between the foot of the lawn and the path along the back of the row of cottages, care should be taken at all times and children supervised
- Note: The garden is accessed from the front of the property, via a right of way to the side of the cottages.
About the location
Dunoon 18 miles; Inverary 21 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Strachur is a small village on the east shore of Loch Fyne on the Cowal Peninsula in Argyll. The village offers the Smiddy Museum, Clachan Inn, a shop, Post Office and tea room, as well as the famous Creggans Inn.