- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Alma Cottage is a traditional, end-terrace cottage situated in the popular village of Tyndrum in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
This cottage sleeps six people in two zip/link bedrooms, consisting of two king-size double rooms.
The cottage also has a ground floor bathroom, a kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a front seating area and a lawned garden with furniture.
With many walks and cycle routes, as well as being conveniently situated close to many village amenities, Alma Cottage makes an ideal base for a family or group of friends.
Two bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request). Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front seating area accessed across the road
- Rear lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Stairs to the first floor are steep
- Note: A small river runs through the rear garden, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: The front seating area is situated across a road, and there is a low fence with a drop off down to the river
- Note: Cottage situated next to the main A82 road through the village, some traffic noise may be experienced
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Crianlarich 5 miles; Inverary 27 miles; Callander 35 miles; Oban 36 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The village of Tyndrum is situated in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and offers two railway stations, two petrol stations, a Tourist Information Centre, a couple of restaurants, a pub and the famous Green Welly Stop. For walkers, the West Highland Way passes through the village and continues north to the Rannoch Moor and Glencoe.