- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Heatherbank is a single storey cottage on the edge of Garelochhead village in Argyllshire.
The cottage has a double room, a shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with sofabed.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a garden to the front with patio and mountain views.
Apart from the many Munros offering superb walking, Garelochhead is close to Helensburgh, a popular and busy seaside resort.
Heatherbank is an easy walk from the shores of Gare Loch and the amenities of the village, and Loch Lomond is within easy reach.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed and electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine,, BBQ, Hot Tub, TV with Sky, DVD, CD, WiFi, telephone (incoming calls only), selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gardens to the front, side and rear
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The road leading to the property is of good quality
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Helensburgh 7 miles; Loch Lomond 11 miles; Glasgow 30 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Garelochhead is a small village at the head of Gare Loch, a large sea loch known for sailing and sea angling. The village has a selection of shops and pubs, and is close to great walking, munro-bagging and golf. Loch Lomond is within easy reach.