- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Callanish is a semi-detached cottage next to the owner's home in the village of Benderloch near to Oban.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one double bedroom with an ensuite and two twin rooms plus a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking and shared use of the owner's garden.
Just a five minute walk from the beach, Callanish is a superb family holiday cottage in Scotland.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared enclosed lawned garden to front with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 miles
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Property is accessed by two steps up to the back door and three up to the front door
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Oban 7 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Benderloch is a village next to Loch Etive in the West Highlands of Scotland, part of the Lynn of Lorn National Scenic Area. Benderloch is amidst stunning scenery and has a bar, general store and two restaurants. Visit the Sea Life Sanctuary and Nature Reserve or travel to Castle Stalker, or Ardchattan Priory Garden, which dates back to the 13th century. Oban is 7 miles away with a variety of amenities.