- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glen Euchar House is a superb detached cottage in a secluded location near to a river, just ten miles south of Oban on the west coast of Scotland.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms, two single rooms and two family bathrooms.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with an AGA, a dining room, a sitting room with a woodburner and a hot tub.
Outside the cottage is plenty of off road parking and a large lawned garden leading to the river with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Perfect for a quiet holiday in a spectacular location, Glen Euchar House will suit a family wanting to spend time on the rugged west coast of Scotland.
Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x king-size double, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Hot tub.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- AGA range cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate on request
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden to front with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: The garden leads down to the river and there is an unfenced duck pond, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: This property has a private water supply, which is tested regularly. NOTE: No Hen/Stag parties or similar
NOTE: No Hen/Stag parties or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fort William 45 miles; Glasgow 95 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The town of Oban is situated on the west coast of Scotland. The town has many shops, bars and restaurants. Oban Distillery is well worth a visit as is the Scottish Sealife Sanctuary.