- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
The Log Cabin is surrounded by countryside and boasts mountain views and is set 10 miles from the bustling town of Oban.
This log cabin sleeps two people and has open plan living accommodation consisting of a double bed, fitted kitchen and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
There is also a separate shower room.
Outside, the log cabin has off road parking for 2 cars and a shared decked area with duck pond.
The Log Cabin in an ideal romantic retreat.
All ground floor. Open plan living accommodation with double bed, fitted kitchen and sitting area with woodburning stove. Separate shower room with shower, basin and WC. Hot tub.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Gas hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, selection of books and games
- Electricity and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front decked terrace with unfenced pond
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: Due to the unfenced duck pond, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: No dining area
- Note: This property has a private water supply, which is tested regularly.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fort William 45 miles; Glasgow 95 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The popular town of Oban is situated amongst hills and offers a number of bars, restaurants, shops. The tiny Isle of Lismore is just a short ferry ride away, boasting a wealth of wild flowers and home to 130 differing species of birdlife, whilst the Isles of Mull and Iona are a great location for a day trip.