- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bay View Apartment is a first floor apartment in the town of Oban.
This cottage apartment sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin and one single as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with dining area and open fire.
Outside, there is a small rear courtyard, a balcony with furniture and a free car park 10 minutes walk away.
Close to a number of attractions, Bay View Apartment is an ideal holiday home for families and friends.
All first floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 4) with dining area, open fire, electric fire and access to balcony.
- Electric heaters and oil filled radiators with electric fire and open fire in sitting room
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi, CD, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack of coal for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Free of charge car park 10 mins walk
- Small rear courtyard with furniture
- Front balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Children aged 8 and over only
- Note: This property is situated above a jewellery shop.
Note: Children aged 8 and over only.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £50.
About the location
Fort William 45 miles; Glasgow 95 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The town of Oban is situated on the west coast of Scotland. The town has many shops, bars and restaurants. Oban Distillery is well worth a visit as is the Scottish Sealife Sanctuary.