- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Marys House is a detached single-storey cottage on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula, with stunning views over the sea, towards Skye, sandy beaches and more.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area, sofabed and woodburner.
Outside is ample off road parking and a front lawned garden with patio and furniture.
From Marys House explore the area's sandy beaches, boat trips, go island hopping or just relax and take in the grandeur of the surroundings.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area (seats 3), double sofa bed and woodburner.
- Electric heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, payphone, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned front garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile
- Beach 3 mins walk
- Note: No mobile signal in property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tobermory 7 miles (via ferry).
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Kilchoan is a small village in the Scottish Highlands. Kilchoan is the most westerly village in mainland Britain, and offers a shop, pub and restaurant. Wonderful beaches and stunning mountain scenery typify the area, which is also well placed for visiting the Isle of Mull, including the town of Tobermory.