- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Serenity Lodge is a wonderful detached lodge set within the village of Wemyss Bay, Scotland.
Hosting three bedrooms; a king-size with an en-suite, a king-size (zip/link, can be a twin upon request) and a twin, this property can sleep a total of six guests.
The lodge also features a bathroom and an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area, as well as a utility room.
Outside there is an enclosed wrap-around decking with outdoor furniture, and ample off-road parking.
Serenity Lodge is a fantastic base from which to enjoy an escape to the Scottish Lowlands.
All ground-floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with TV and en-suite shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC. Utility room. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining and sitting area
- LPG central heating and electric fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Sky, integrated Bluetooth ceiling speakers, WiFi, DVD player & DVDs, books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Enclosed decking with outdoor furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub, convenience store, launderette, restaurant and cafe on-site; the park's leisure facilities are located at the top of a hill
- Please note: The Park's open season and entertainment/ facilities access for 2021 is 15th March to 31st October
- Please note: Entertainment passes are not included in the rent
About the location
Skelmorlie 1.5 miles; Inverkip 1.5 miles; Largs 6 miles; Greenock 7 miles; Port Glasgow 11 miles; City of Glasgow 30 miles
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Wemyss Bay is an idyllic village set on the coast of Firth of Clyde, within the county of Inverclyde, Scotland. Surrounded by picturesque beaches, within reaching distance of the Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park, visitors will be spoilt for choice with so much adventure right at your fingertips. The village itself is home to a handful of convenience stores, two charming pubs and a quintessential café.