- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Brewery Store is a terraced cottage in the centre of the Dumfriesshire village of Gatehouse of Fleet.
This upside-down cottage sleeps four people and has a ground floor double bedroom, a ground floor shower room and a first floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with double sofa bed and electric fire.
Outside there is roadside parking.
The cottage is in the centre of the pretty village, making The Old Brewery Store a lovely little romantic retreat.
One ground floor double bedroom with a Zip Link Super King bed can be set as 2 singles on request. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with double sofa bed and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Sky, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WI-FI
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Z-bed, cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking with car park across the road
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
GATEHOUSE OF FLEET
Kirkcudbright 8 miles; Newton Stewart 15 miles; Castle Douglas 15 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The small town of Gatehouse of Fleet is situated on the Solway Firth in Dumfries and Galloway. The town offers several shops including a small supermarket, chemist, bank and post office, along with two book/gift shops, a kilt making centre and two cafes. All four pubs in the town have restaurant facilities.