- Garden / Patio
Princes Street Cottage is a lovely traditional stone cottage nestled within the village of Penpont, close to Thornhill in Scotland.
Hosting one double bedroom, sleeping a total of two guests with a ground-floor shower room.
It has a fitted kitchen and open-plan living room and dining area.
Outside has a multi-level decking to the rear with furniture, as well as off-road parking.
Princes Street Cottage is a wonderful choice for a romantic break to Scotland.
One bedroom: 1 x double. Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Living/dining room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, kettle, fridge, washer/dryer, iron with ironing board, TV and DVD player
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 1 car
- Multi-level decking to the rear with furniture and a charcoal BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Convenience store round the corner on main road, shop 2.2 miles and pub 2.4 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dumfries 15 miles; Ayr 42 miles; Glasgow 66 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Thornhill is a town nestled within the Dumfries and Galloway area of Scotland, close to the market town of Dumfries. It has a small choice of restaurants and a supermarket for all of your amenities. Look forward the exploring the rural countryside of Scotland with plenty of walking and cycling trails nearby. Dumfries gives access to a plethora of shops and pubs, as well as many historical attractions.