- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sky Blue Cottage is a terraced cottage in the small village of Braehead near to Carnwath in Lanarkshire.
The cottage sleeps two adults and has one double bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage is a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Within easy driving distance of Glasgow and Edinburgh, Sky Blue Cottage is a lovely cottage for discovering this beautiful part of Scotland.
One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot/cot bed (suitable for children up to 7 years of age) and highchair on request
- Z-bed available on request
- Roadside parking next to cottage
- Lawned garden and patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child of 7 years or under
- Note: Edinburgh street markets accessible by train
- Note: Check in time for this property is 4pm
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carnwath 3 miles; Lanark 7 miles; Edinburgh 28 miles; Glasgow 30 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The village of Carnwath nestles in the Clyde Valley. Notable in the village is the Wee Bush Inn dating from the 1750s, the Market Cross, and St Mary's Aisle which is the only part of the Collegiate Church on the current Parish Church and dates back to 1386. Further afield is the garden of Little Sparta with its amazing sculptures.