- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Osprey View is situated in Carsluith, near Creetown in the beautiful Dumfries and Galloway region in south west Scotland.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps five people and has one double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, one twin bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with French doors to the garden.
Outside the cottage benefits from off road parking for two cars and a front lawned garden with furniture.
With picturesque walks on offer nearby, Osprey View is the perfect base from which to explore this beautiful region of Scotland.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with French doors to front garden.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, PlayStation 3, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garage for bike storage available on request
- Lawned garden to front with furniture (seats 3)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: The front garden opens onto a road so please ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Maximum 5 people including infants
About the location
Newton Stewart 7 miles; Gatehouse of Fleet 12 miles; Wigtown 13 miles; Kirkcudbright 18 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The small town of Creetown, originally named Ferrytown of Cree, is in south west Scotland, in the Dumfries and Galloway region. Creetown was a fishing village but is now well known for being where The Wicker Man was filmed and for its Country Music Festival.