- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Harbour House is a delightful, terraced cottage set beside the harbour on the Isle of Whithorn in Scotland.
With one double bedroom, one twin and a ground floor twin, this cottage can sleep six people.
There's also a shower room, a ground floor bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with an electric fire.
Outside this cottage, there is roadside parking and a rear, enclosed, patio garden with eight steps up to access a lawned area.
Harbour House has all the features to offer families and friends a wonderful coastal holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin with basin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fuel-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking next to cottage on first come, first served basis
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed, terraced garden with sheltered patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1 min walk
- Note: The rear patio area has eight steps up to the terraced garden
- Note: Mobile signal can be variable at this property
- Note: This property may be suitable for those with limited mobility, please contact the owner for more information
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- Note: Property has a £200 Good Housekeeping bond payable to owner which must be paid prior to your arrival
About the location
ISLE OF WHITHORN
Newton Stewart 20 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The picturesque village of the Isle of Whithorn, though no longer an island, nestles around its natural harbour on the southernmost tip of the Machars Peninsula, designated as an outstanding conservation area.