- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Rose Cottage is situated near Stranraer in Scotland's Dumfries and Galloway region.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage benefits from ample off road parking and a large lawned garden to the rear with furniture and a BBQ.
With beautiful walks and fishing nearby, Rose Cottage is a lovely base for families to explore Scotland.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating throughout and a woodburner stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Bed linen inc. in rent please bring own towels and tea towels
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden to rear with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 6 miles
- Note: Due to a stream running through the front garden, ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: There is no mobile signal at this cottage
- Note: Bookings cannot start on a Saturday.
Bookings cannot start on a Saturday
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Lochans 3 miles; Portpatrick 8 miles; Newton Stewart 25 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Stranraer lies near Loch Ryan and there are many cafes and shops to interest visitors to the area. The Stranraer Town Trail also explains some of the area's fascinating history.