- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Torview House is a magnificent ground-floor cottage that can be found nestled in Lyne Station near Peebles, Scotland.
Home to six bedrooms including two king-size bedrooms, two doubles and two twins.
Four of the bedrooms are served by their very own en-suites, whilst the other two bedrooms are served by a family bathroom and a shower room.
The interior is complete with a kitchen/dining room and a sitting room with an open-fire.
Outside there is an enclosed lawned garden and ample off-road parking.
Torview House is a fabulous setting for a large family getaway to Scotland.
All ground-floor. Six bedrooms: 1 x king-size with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size, 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated rail and WC. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/dining room. Sitting room
- Oil central heating with open-fire
- Electric oven and hobs, dishwasher, washing machine, wine cooler, TVs and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available upon request
- Ample off-road parking
- Enclosed garden with lawned area
- Two well-behaved pets welcome (no puppies)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.3 miles, pub 3.4 miles
- Note: The owners live on site in an adjoining private part of the house
- Note: Please keep dogs on a lead when outside the property due to open fields
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Galashiels 18 miles; Edinburgh 23 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The Royal Burgh of Peebles county town is a bustling former market town exuding history and charm. Resting on the River Tweed and Eddleston Waters, this idyllic community is perfect for all types of holidays to the vibrant country of Scotland. The country’s capital, Edinburgh can be reached within a short drive and split into both the old and new town, filled with beautiful architecture and an abundance of attractions telling of the rich and colourful history. Galashiels and Moffat sit just a stones throw away, whilst further afield Dunbar and North Berwick offer great days by the coast.