- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Coach House is a detached conversion in the grounds of the owner's home.
With three bedrooms, a king-size double with an en-suite, a double and an adult bunk bedroom, it sleeps six people comfortably.
There is also a shower room with Jack-and-Jill access to the double and bunk rooms, a ground floor wet room, a kitchen with dining area, a utility and a sitting room.
Outside, there is off road parking, a shared garden and a private patio with furniture.
The Old Coach House is a great cottage in a lovely village location.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin, high level WC and grab rails. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, utility room with microwave, freezer and washing machine
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, CD, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Shared use of owner's garden
- Private patio to front with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Property backs onto unfenced river, children to be supervised
- Note: There is a single daybed with a pull-out mattress underneath on the first-floor landing, this is for flexibility only, the property still only sleeps 6 guests
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Thornhill 9 miles; Dumfries 17 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land andidentity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Moniaive is a lovely village, that has been voted by The Times as 'One of the coolest in Scotland'.