- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
The Barn is a barn conversion cottage attached to the owner's home located in the village of Glinton near to Peterborough.
The cottage has one king-size double bed.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an open fire.
Outside the cottage has off road parking for two cars and a private enclosed patio garden with outdoor furniture.
Ideal for discovering the local area, The Barn is a lovely cottage in a pretty village.
One king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with open fire, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Foldaway single bed available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed private patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Stabling and grazing for up to two horses available at additional cost and by prior arrangement with the owner
- Shops 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Please note - Due to covid-19 you are not permitted to invite guests over to the property to visit, sorry for any inconvenience caused
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Peterborough 6 miles; Stamford 12 miles; Spalding 17 miles.
Cambridge is a delight to visit in any season: relax in its many pubs, restaurants and cafes whilst exploring the shops around the historic market place. If you want to get up, out and about, you couldn't have picked a better county to explore.
Glinton is a village within easy travelling distance to the city of Peterborough which offers a large shopping centre. The market town of Stamford is known as the finest stone town in England and boasts many local places of interest, independent shops and tea rooms, whilst nearby is Burghley House which is known for its horse trials.