- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Village Retreat is a lovely semi-detached bungalow situated in Littleport, Cambridgeshire.
Hosting one king-size bedroom, able to sleep a total of two guests and served by a family bathroom.
There is an open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside has an enclosed gravelled area with furniture, as well as a designated parking space.
Village Retreat is a wonderful choice for a countryside break to this wonderful historic area.
All-ground-floor. One bedroom: 1 x king-size. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Designated parking for one car
- Enclosed gravelled area with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles and pub 0.1 miles Please note: Property not suitable for workers
- Note: Guests who have made a booking before 02/08/2020 will be allowed to bring their pets, however this property no longer accepts pets for new bookings from this date
Note: Guests who have made a booking before 02/08/2020 will be allowed to bring their pets, however this property no longer accepts pets for new bookings from this date.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Welney 6 miles; Ely 7 miles.
Cambridge is a delight to visit in any season: relax in its many pubs, restaurants and cafes whilst exploring the shops around the historic market place. If you want to get up, out and about, you couldn’t have picked a better county to explore.
Littleport is a large village resting in East Cambridgeshire, within the Isle of Ely. Discover a small choice of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants for all of your amenities, whilst the nearby cathedral city of Ely provides a larger choice. Ely has a range of tourist attractions to visit, such as Ely Cathedral, Oliver Cromwell's House, The Stained Glass Museum and Ely Leisure Village with a multiplex cinema, eateries and the 'Hive' sports complex.