- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Hyfield is a cosy and welcoming cottage in the village of Antony, with views over the Lynher River estuary.
There are two bedrooms, a double with en-suite, and a twin room.
There is also a family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living area is open plan, with a well-equipped kitchen and a dining area, as well as a woodburning stove in the sitting area.
Outside, there is roadside parking on the quiet street, and a small garden.
With riverside walks, NT properties, the amenities of Plymouth and the beach at Whitsand Bay all within easy reach, 2 Hyfield makes a superb base for family or friends.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside property on quiet road
- Small front, side and rear garden with furniture on elevated verandah
- One well-behaved pet welcome, additional pet charged £20 per per week at owners discretion
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk. Please note: There are a few steps down to the property
About the location
Plymouth 3 miles (via ferry); Whitsand Bay 2 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Antony lies on Rame Peninsula, with views over the Lynher River estuary, and ferry links to Portsmouth. There is a good pub in the village. Spectacular scenery can be enjoyed along coastal walks through the southern edges of the peninsula, or from Mount Edgcumbe Park. The NT property Antony House is just outside the village, while all the amenities of Plymouth are a short ferry ride away!