- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Blackberry Cottage is a traditional, semi-detached cottage on the edge of the village of Halsetown, 2 miles from Saint Ives in Cornwall.
With two first floor bedrooms and a ground floor bathroom, the property can sleep up to four people.
Also on the ground floor is a kitchen and a sitting room with electric fire and dining area.
Outside, there is off road parking for one car, plus a shared garden with the neighbouring property with a lawned area, patio furniture and BBQ area.
Blackberry Cottage provides a wonderful place from which to enjoy all of this charming area of Cornwall, with popular Saint Ives just a few miles away.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan kitchen leading into a sitting room with dining area
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Open tread stairs, care to be taken, this property may not be suitable for people with limited mobility as the toilet is located downstairs
- Note Please bring own beach towels Please Note: There underfloor heating in the kitchen and lounge area
About the location
Penzance 6 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
One of Cornwall's prettiest harbour towns, St Ives offers narrow streets, tight-packed cottages nestling around the quayside, the Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth museum, fabulous beaches, superb shops, a thriving community of artists, great pubs and restaurants and much more. With its semi Bohemian lifestyle and romantic air, it's easy to see why this is the county's premier holiday resort. A superb destination!