- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Rosewell Cottage is a stone, semi-detached cottage set in a peaceful location, under three miles from the heart of popular St Ives, Cornwall.
There are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, along with a ground floor shower room, meaning there's comfortable accommodation for up to four people.
There's also a kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area and electric stove.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars along with a lawned garden with furniture and BBQ.
A short walk away is the nearest pub, whilst within a couple of miles you will find St Ives, and just two miles away is the beach.
Rosewell Cottage rests in a peaceful location, offering a welcoming holiday base for your next Cornish break.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric stove.
- Night storage heaters with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles. Note Please bring own beach towels
About the location
Penzance 6 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
One of Cornwall's prettiest harbour towns, St Ives offers narrow streets, tight-packed cottages nestling around the quayside, the Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth museum, fabulous beaches, superb shops, a thriving community of artists, great pubs and restaurants and much more.