- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Riverside Rest is a gorgeous mid-terrace, ground-floor apartment resting close to the centre of Falmouth, Cornwall.
Home to three bedrooms including a king-size, a double with en-suite shower and a single, this property can sleep up to five guests.
The bedrooms are served by a bathroom, and the interior of the cottage is then being served by a kitchen, living/dining area and an external utility room.
Outside there is an enclosed courtyard with outdoor seating area, as well as a first-floor garden with a lawned area and outdoor seating area.
Off-road parking is available for one car to the rear of the property.
Riverside Rest is a marvellous abode from which to enjoy a family retreat to Cornwall.
All-ground-floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail, WC. Kitchen. Living/dining room. External utility
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV, WiFi, DAB radio,a selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for one car (a 2nd space can be made available on request)
- Courtyard with outdoor seating area
- Enclosed rear garden with lawned area and outdoor seating area with barbecue
- Two well-behaved pets welcome at an additional cost of £25 per pet, per week
- Shop 0.4 miles, pub 0.6 miles
- Note: Steeps steps up to garden, please take caution
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Mabe 3 miles; Penryn 2 miles; Truro 11 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
The wonderful town of Falmouth rests in an ideal position on the banks of Penryn River, just a stone's throw away from the coast of Cornwall. Hosting a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, and an abundance of attractions, this town offers something for everyone to enjoy. Home to a handy train station, visitors have easy access to the encompassing towns of Redruth, Helston and Truro.