- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Valley View is a fantastic lodge set on the Southern Halt resort in Lanreath, Cornwall.
It has one super king-size double bedroom and a shower room, sleeping two guests.
There is also a spa area with a Jacuzzi bath and sauna, along with an open plan living room with kitchen, dining and sitting area, plus a cinema room.
To the outside is off-road parking for one car and a private decked area with patio furniture.
2 Valley View promises a romantic getaway, any time of year.
All-ground-floor. One super-king-size double bedroom. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC and spa area with Jacuzzi bath and sauna. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Cinema room
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Bluetooth music system, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Private decked terrace with patio furniture
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- Note: Lake on-site, children need to be supervised at all times
- Note: BBQ’s are not to be brought to the site
- Note: Steps to access property
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pelynt 2 miles; Looe 5 miles; Polperro 6 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Lanreath is a village and parish in South-east Cornwall, five miles west of Looe. It has a local shop and Post Office, a small museum, the Lanreath Farm and Folk Museum, as well as a parish church. Nearby Pelynt is home to a parish church, a number of local shops and pubs, especially the Jubilee Inn, which was an original farmhouse which dates back to the 16th Century. Further afield is Looe, as bustling fishing port with a sandy beach which is popular with families.