- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Orchard End is a cottage in the village of Boyton, attached to the owners' Cornish farmhouse in an idyllic rural setting alongside the magnificent river Tamar, just 5.5 miles from Launceston in East Cornwall and can sleep five people.
This all ground floor cottage has a double bedroom with pull-out single, a twin bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a private, lawned garden with furniture.
With fishing nearby and the opportunity to take part in some art and photography classes, Orchard End is an ideal holiday base.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with pull-out single, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and separate WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric convector heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, DAB radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Due to the property being on a working farm, with a river running through the grounds (15 mins walk from cottage), ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Guests must bring own fishing equipment and gain environment agency permit to fish.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bude 19 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Launceston is situated on the Devon and Cornwall border and is dominated by the ruins of a Norman castle which sits high above the town. Launceston also offers wonderful architecture including exquisite Georgian buildings. Just three miles away is the Tamar Otter Park and taking a trip on the steam train from Launceston through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5 mile round trip is essential. Other places to visit are the stunning Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor and with delightful seaside towns nearby, Launceston is a perfect base all year round.