- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lowenna is a semi-detached dormer bungalow situated on the outskirts of Famouth in Cornwall.
This cottage sleeps sleeps six people and is set all at ground floor level, apart from a first floor twin which can be a super king-size double on request.
The cottage also has a double and twin bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with gas fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Lowenna is an ideal base for families with a beach within walking distance, and so many other family-friendly attractions in the area.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x first floor twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview,(run through a sky box, so if wish to bring your own sky card, you can do so) DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars with space for boat trailer
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Mabe 3 miles; Penryn 2 miles; Truro 11 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Falmouth boasts the third largest natural harbour in the world, winding streets, beaches, pubs, shops, an art gallery, a National Maritime Museum and Pendennis Castle. Nearby is the town of St Mawes and Swanpool Nature Reserve.