- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Hazel Cottage is a charming, end-terrace cottage located in a quieter part of a development, which plays host to a small collection of cottages near Bude, a short distance to the picturesque village of Poughill.
The cottage is set solely on the ground floor with a double bedroom with an adjoining bathroom.
There is an open-plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area, a sitting area and patio doors leading outside to your private, enclosed garden with furniture.
There is off-road parking for one car, with parking for a second in a nearby car park.
Hazel is a wonderful, tranquil retreat for couples exploring Cornwall, all-year-round.
All ground-floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Night storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own pool towels
- Off-road parking for 1 car, additional parking in site car park by cottage
- Private enclosed lawned garden and sun deck with furniture
- Shared use of gardens, orchard and children’s playground
- Shared use of indoor heated swimming pool (open 7.45am - 9pm, times vary out of peak season)
- Shared games room open 24 hours
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub within 0.4 mile
- Note: The garden is sloped and steep at the bottom, care to be taken
Note: The pool will be closed between 25th - 29th November 2019 for essential maintenance work.
About the location
Tintagel 17 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
On the North coast of Cornwall, close to the border with Devon, Bude is a popular resort, with famous beaches attracting surfers throughout the year. Miles of golden sand await, with rockpools and a seawater swimming pool, as well as a golf course, river, canal and access to the South West Coastal Path. Within easy reach of Bude are the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Tintagel and Crackington Haven.