- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Tuckermarsh Quay River Cottage 2 is a 19th century river frontage cottage in the Devon village of Bere Alston.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedrooms and two singles as well as a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a garden leading down to a jetty.
Perfect for watersports enthusiasts and nature lovers, Tuckermarsh Quay River Cottage 2 is a fabulous Devon cottage.
Over three floors.
Three bedrooms: 1 x second floor double with basin and WC, 2 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fittedkitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private garden and jetty
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The road and bridge leading to the property is narrow in places
- It isn't suitable for camper vans
- Road and narrow bridge not suitable for food delivery vans
- Please note: the kitchen is being completely replaced in March 2021 so new pictures will be submitted then
Please note: the kitchen is being completely replaced in March 2021 so new pictures will be submitted then.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tavistock 6 miles; Plymouth 12 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Bere Alston is a small Devon village between the rivers Tavy and Tamar. The village was once a port shipping tin from Dartmoor. Just upstream from Bere Alston on the river Tamar is Morwhellam Quay.