- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sea Shimmer is a lovely ground floor apartment, found within the seaside town and fishing port of Newlyn, Cornwall.
It features one bedroom and one accompanying shower room, a perfect property to sleep up to two people.
The large sitting area features lovely bay windows offering magnificent views of the sea, along with a kitchen to prepare all your daily meals in.
Outside is an courtyard, perfect for your morning coffee.
Sea Shimmer is a wonderful property for a romantic retreat to the seaside.
All ground floor. One bedroom: 1 x double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and living effect electric fire
- Gas central heating with living effect electric fire
- Gas hob and double electric oven, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD and radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one medium sized car (reverse uphill to access space)
- Larger cars should be able to park on the hill a short walk from the property
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets
- Shop 0.3 miles, pub 0.4 miles
- Note: Children are not accepted at this property
About the location
Penzance 1 mile.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
The fishing port town Newlyn can be found nestled next to the popular town of Penzance, offering plenty of opportunities to explore Cornish culture, Newlyn is a lovely place to spend a retreat. With lots of walking routes, neighbouring villages to cycle to, and wildlife to observe, this town is perfect for the more active, as well as those wanting a relaxing retreat under the sunshine.