- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Coles Cottage is a semi-detached cottage in Derriton, two miles from Holsworthy.
The cottage has two doubles and a single bedroom upstairs, and on the ground floor is a room with a double sofa bed.
There is a bathroom on the first floor.
The cottage also offers a kitchen, utility, dining room and sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, and a garden with patio and furniture.
Coles Cottage is very well placed for enjoying the beaches at Bude, Bodmin Moor, Exmoor and Dartmoor.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor room with double bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast area. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, record player, WiFi, selection of books, records, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bude 10 miles; Barnstaple 25 miles.
Devon, with its quiet country lanes, patchwork of lush green fields and sleepy villages is not to be missed. Stately home lovers will be spoiled and why not finish with a scrumptious Devonshire cream tea?
Holsworthy is a market town in Devon, in the lush greenery of Tarka country. Holsworthy has a selection of shops and pubs, a park and swimming pool, 18-hole golf course and plenty of fishing, cycling and walking in the surrounding countryside. Holsworthy is within easy reach of the sandy beaches at Bude, or the moors of Bodmin, Exmoor or Dartmoor.