- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
49 Sarah's View is an end-terrace cottage in the village of Padstow in Cornwall.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms which are a king-size double and a twin room.
There is also a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with an electric fire.
Outside there is a patio area with furniture and off road parking for one car.
You are also only a short walk from the town harbour.
49 Sarah's View is in an ideal location for a great family holiday whatever the time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas wall heaters with electric fire and portable oil-filled radiator
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Garden with patio area and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 15 mins walk
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: This property can only take maximum 4 guests infants included
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlyn 2.9 miles; Constantine Bay 4.2 miles; Polzeath 15.6 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Padstow is situated at the head of the Camel Cycle Trail and is a fantastic base for exploring the South West Coastal Path which opens up routes to beautiful Cornish countryside. This delightful fishing port is surrounded by sandy beaches and offers many opportunities to taste the locally sourced produce in celebrity owned establishments. Padstow has something for everyone with watersports, walking, cycling and fishing, you can even take a trip on a local fisherman’s boat!