- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Colhay Studio is a luxurious cottage, ideal for a truly peaceful and relaxing holiday, set just 9.5 miles from Launceston, sleeping two people.
There is a mezzanine double bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and gardens with water features and furniture.
Colhay Studio is a lovely base for your holiday.
One mezzanine double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Digital electric radiators with woodburning stove and underfloor heating in shower room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gardens with water features, gas BBQ and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2.5 miles
- Note: No children, babes-in-arms only.
Note: No children, babes-in-arms only.
Note: Driveway is shared with the owners
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bude 19 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The town of Launceston, situated on the Devon and Cornwall border, has wonderful architecture, including some fine Georgian buildings in the central square, and is dominated by the ruins of a Norman castle sitting high above the town. Visit the Tamar Otter Park just 3 miles away or take a trip on the steam train from Launceston through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5 mile round trip.