- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Belmont is a charming little annexe to the owner's home, situated down a private lane in the village of Goonhavern in Cornwall.
Hosting one double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, this property can sleep up to two guests.
There is a first-floor kitchen/diner and a sitting room on the ground-floor with an electric fire.
Outside there is a decked area with seating and a hot tub, and access is permitted to the owner's gym and sauna.
Belmont makes for a lovely getaway for a couple wanting to explore Cornwall.
One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. First-floor kitchen/diner. Sitting room with flame-effect electric fire
- Central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge, TV with DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Private decked area with hot tub, shared use of owner’s sauna (inc. second shower and WC) and gym (inc. treadmill, rowing machine, and weights)
- Facilities as described available between the hours of 9am - 9pm
- Sorry, no children, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and gastro pub within 0.25 miles
- Note: Children are not permitted at this property Note: No BBQ's allowed
Please also advise, that it takes TWO people to lift the cover to the Hot Tub. (It is heavy - so for Health & Safety purposes).
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Perranporth 2.5 miles; Newquay 6 miles; Truro 9 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Goonhavern is a lovely village in Cornwall, found just a few miles inland of the seaside town of Perranporth, it enjoys a quiet spot to enjoy a Cornish break. Within the village you can find a convenience store and a pub, along with some local businesses, with the community spirit strong. The A road that runs through the village links you to many other desirable locations, such as Newquay, Truro, and even Penzance.