- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Casa Mia is a ground floor barn conversion cottage next to the owner's home in the village of Porthpean close to St. Austell in Cornwall.
It sleeps two people in one twin room and contains a shower room, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
Close to the Eden Project and numerous beaches and attractions, Casa Mia is a lovely cottage whatever the time of year.
All ground floor.
One twin bedroom with TV. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Electric night storage heaters
- Electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: This property is suitable for guests aged 18 and over only.
Note: This property is suitable for guests aged 18 and over only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Charlestown 2 miles; Carlyon Bay 3 miles; Mevagissey 6 miles; Fowey 8 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
The town of St. Austell lies just a few miles from the south coast. It is home to numerous beaches and sub tropical gardens, it is a popular place for tourists and families, with plenty to see and do. A short drive will take you to the fishing ports of Fowey and Mevagissey.