- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lamorran is a wonderful mid-terrace cottage lying in the coastal village of Portreath in Cornwall.
Hosting four bedrooms; a king-size with a TV and basin, two king-size with basins and a children's bunk room, along with a shared bathroom, this property can sleep up to six adults and two children.
There is a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off-road parking for two cars, and to the rear is a set of steep steps up to elevated decking with outdoor furniture and views to the sea.
Lamorran promises to be a beautiful seaside escape for a family of eight in Cornwall.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with basin and TV, 2 x king-size with basin, 1 x children's bunk room. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Electric and oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV, WiFi and a selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Elevated decking reached via steep steps to rear with seating and sea views, and front lawn
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.1 miles
- Note: Check-in is from 4PM
- Note: The elevated decking can only be accessed via steep steps, so is not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: This property is suitable to sleep a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Truro 14 miles; St Ives 15 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
Portreath is a quaint coastal village and fishing port resting on the north shores of Cornwall, just above the Gorevy Heritage Coast. Presenting a bustling and lively hub since the 1800s, nowadays holidaymakers enjoy idyllic coves, sandy beaches and seaside delights, as well as being in a great position for exploring Cornwall's many other popular spots like Perranporth, Truro, Marazion and even St Ives, all within an easy drive. Gather all you need from Portreath's local shops and supermarkets, and dine out in the charming restaurants and pubs too.