- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mole's Cottage is a romantic cottage near to the village of St Keverne in Cornwall and is set on the grounds of Tregoning Manor.
The cottage can sleep two people in one bedroom and has a shower room with shower, basin and toilet.
There is an open plan living area with a woodburning stove, and kitchen.
Outside there is a courtyard with water features, tree ferns and sculptures.
There is off-road parking for one car.
Mole's cottage is perfect for couples who want to have a romantic holiday.
The village of St Keverne is only a short walk away and has an excellent choice of pubs.
One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Patio garden with furniture and chiminea
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The following dog breeds are not accepted: Rottweilers, Dobermans, Alsations, Pit/Bull Terriers or young puppies
- Note: Adults only, no children.
Note: Adults only, no children.
About the location
Helston 12 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
On the eastern side of The Lizard Peninsula, the village of St Keverne, lying just 1.25 miles inland, is the focal point for this area, with its village pubs and shops surrounding the village square, and an impressive church spire. From St Keverne, you can easily explore the Lizard Peninsula by car, bicycle or on foot. You will find walled fishing harbours, secret coves, sandy bays and clifftop walks along the South West Coastal path.