- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Contention Barn is a single storey cottage next door to a pub in the Cornish village of Penhallow.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen and sitting area.
Outside is a private enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and off road parking.
Just three miles from Perranporth and seven miles from Truro, Contention Barn is a lovely holiday cottage for any couple.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with double bed and memory foam mattress. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, a full fridge with freezer section, washing machine, 40" TV with DVD player and Freeview, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 10-15 mins walk
- Note: Contention Barn is fully detached and sits within private grounds accessed via a gated entrance
- The rear garden is totally self contained with 6 foot high fencing
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is not suitable for electric wheelchairs due to their size
- Note: This property does not accept children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Perranporth 2.5 miles; Truro 7 miles; Newquay 8 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
With sandy beaches and fantastic rolling surf, it isn't difficult to see why the little town of Perranporth is so popular amongst watersports enthusiasts. Whether the tide is in or out, visitors can find something to enjoy on the beach - be it walks along the miles of sand or surfing in the impressive waves.