- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Railway Cottage is a lovely holiday let bursting with character, located in the Cornish town of Launceston.
It comprises two bedrooms; a king-size double and a twin, sleeping four people.
There is also a ground floor bathroom, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen, dining room and sitting room with electric fire.
Outside is off-road parking and a small, enclosed courtyard with furniture.
Railway Cottage makes the most of a central location, an ideal base for touring Cornwall.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, ground floor cloakroom. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV, DVD player, WiFi, selection of games
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and garage 5 mins walk
- Note: Guests are allowed one free railway ride during their stay, please contact the owner for details.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bude 19 miles.
Cornwall’s visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain’s premier holiday destinations.
The town of Launceston, situated on the Devon and Cornwall border, has wonderful architecture, including some fine Georgian buildings in the central square, and is dominated by the ruins of a Norman castle sitting high above the town. Visit the Tamar Otter Park just 3 miles away or take a trip on the steam train from Launceston through the beautiful Kensey Valley on a 5-mile round trip. Launceston is within driving distance of the seaside resorts of Bude and Padstow to the north, and Plymouth to the south, as well as the stunning Bodmin Moor and Dartmoor. A superb base for exploring Cornwall and Devon.