- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Snowdrop is a semi-detached lodge on the country Hustyns estate, with access to an indoor swimming pool, steam room, outdoor tennis court and gym.
The cottage has two bedrooms on the first floor, a king-size double and a twin, each next to a bathroom or shower room.
There is a private sauna tucked between the rooms too (1 hour per day via timed tokens provided.
Additional tokens available in advance on request).
Downstairs is a king-size double with en-suite, along with a cloakroom and open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a sofa bed.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a deck with lawn and river running alongside.
Snowdrop offers access to a heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, outdoor tennis court and gym (for annual closures please contact site for up-to-date information), and is perfectly placed for Wadebridge, the coast, walking and more.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, bidet, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, shower over, bidet, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Sauna (1 hour per day via timed tokens provided, additional tokens available in advance on request). Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6) with sofa bed and gas coal-effect fire. Utility.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/ dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, 1 large Smart TV, DVD player, WiFi, Bluetooth speaker and a selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with lawned areas and decking with furniture
- On-site heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, outdoor tennis court and gym (for annual closures please contact site for up-to-date information)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles
- Note: Property is accessed via a single-track road with passing places
- Note: River next to garden area, children to be supervised
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Padstow 9 miles; Newquay 16 miles.
Cornwall's visitors are constantly tempted back to the beautiful coastline, tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and the world-class surfing. Whatever the reason, Cornwall has long cemented its place as one of Britain's premier holiday destinations.
Perfectly placed alongside the ebb and flow of the River Camel, the bustling market town of Wadebridge is an ideal location for exploring the natural beauty of North Cornwall. With an array of excellent shops, pubs and restaurants, all offering a personal and friendly service, this lovely little town is host to North Cornwall's only cinema. Surrounding the village is a network of local footpaths, amazing gardens and stately homes, all ready to explore. Passing through the town and providing 17 miles of traffic free walking, horse riding and cycling opportunities is the Camel Trail which follows the course of the river. The famed Cornish coast is within five miles and boasts a huge selection of long, sandy beaches, rocky coves and towering cliffs.